LIFT UP TO 2,200 LBS
Lift up to 2,200 lbs. with a stationary davit crane from Thern. Available with fixed or adjustable booms, our stationary davit cranes provide the necessary stability for lifting larger loads through longer distances. Ideal for use in a variety of wastewater and bulk handling applications, Thern stationary davit cranes are designed for permanent installation to solid foundations.
Each Thern stationary davit crane is mounted on a gusset style base for permanent installation and stability under load and includes the following features:
- Hand winch operated models include spur gear or worm gear hand winch with brake for load control.
- Power winch operated models include 115 volt 1 phase AC electric winch with pendant control and brake.
- Standard fixed boom is fixed in boom position C
- Optional adjustable boom can be adjusted between boom positions A and D
- Optional hand operated ratchet style screw jack adjusts height and reach
- Mast and boom rotate 360° on tapered roller bearings for smooth load movement. Mast locks in one of four positions with hand tightened lock bolt.
- Wire rope assemblies are sold separately.
571 Series stationary davit cranes lift up to 1500 lbs.
572 Series stationary davit cranes lift up to 2,200 lbs.
Contact a Thern representative today for a free quote or to learn more about how Thern stationary davit floor cranes can be used in your industry.